If you have any questions concerning $$ - please contact me directly. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or text: 719.244.2927
Keep your invoice link to reference through the year - you can check your account at any time.
*How can I avoid the 3% convenience fee on my invoice?
1. Check drop-off: 4315 Archwood Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 (very close to Austin Bluffs & Woodman) Locked drop-off box located on front patio railing.
2. Mail a check: CSAVBC, PO Box 63374, Colorado Springs, CO 80962
**Please note that USPS has taken up to 10 days to deliver in town.
*My invoice says that the entire balance is due, how can I make my scheduled payment amount?
You can click on the EDIT AMOUNT (see below) & enter your scheduled payment amount.
*Where can I find my payment schedule?
1. On your player's contract
2. On the website: https://www.csavbc.org/page/show/2674694-dues-for-the-2023-season
3. On the invoice - listed WITH 3% fee for payments made through the QB link.
*Why am I receiving a past due notice when I already made my 1st payment?
Quick Books (Intuit) will not allow payment schedules with different dates on the invoice.
I turned off the auto notification setting on the system & will do that manually moving forward. I will do that 1x month, so you will see a notification regardless of payment status.
You can always double-check to see if your payment was applied by opening the invoice (VIEW INVOICE - below).
It will list any transactions made & the remaining balance.
Hit "Review & Pay" on your invoice email:
As always, contact me for any questions or issues!
If you have any questions in regards to season fees, payments, or payment programs,
please contact our Club Treasurer.